The Certified Stress Management Consultant (CSMC) is an evidenced based certification programme that is accredited by IML (USA), and is delivered by Lifeskills Institute.
Empower yourself with knowledge on building personal resilience, and practical stress management skills. Uniquely tying the DISC behavioural profile into stress management, this programme will give you highly targeted ways of managing your stress in your life based on your personal behavioural style.
This 2-day certification training will educate learners on the application of the tools to help others at your workplace and at home to manage stress. In addition, these tools will be provided for you to conduct seminars, talks
and workshops on stress management.
Why should you enrol?
- Identify and understand stressors and stress signals
- Manage stress and build resilience
- Help others cope effectively with their stress and achieve balance and success in their lives
- Develop an understanding of how the four basic personality styles deal with stress
- Use the strengths of your personality to overcome stress
- Administer the Stress Evaluation Profile that identifies your individual level of stress in 10 critical life areas
- Develop a stress management programme tailored to fit your individual style
- Explore the facts and debunk the myths about stress
- Learn great tips and techniques you may use in your counselling/coaching/mentoring practice
- Be equipped to conduct a one-day seminar on stress management